Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sentimental Sundays: Humorous!

1174712_722631577753880_709820675_n

Hey everyone!

This post is going to be super short as I am not well. This week the challenge over at Sentimental Sundays is Humourous and our sponsor is Bugaboo stamps. I made a wall art in super fast mode! Please drop by the Sentimental Sundays blog to check out what the other DT members made.

I found out today that I got a shout out at Moxie Fab! How cool is that!! I'm stoked!

Thanks for stopping by!

Erum

 

PS: Sorry for not making my rounds and leaving comments, will do it as soon as I get a bit better.

 

SimonSaysStamp_160x240

Challenges: SSS,

4 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Even your very fast mode creations are amazing!!! Stunning...wall art!! Congrats on your shout out too!! That is pretty amazing news!!! And very well deserved!!! Hope you feel better!! Big hugs being sent your way.

martina's kaartjes said...

lots of fun is this card ! great
greetings, martina
x

Sindhu said...

Take care Erum! The wall hanging is awesome...text and the image are so funny!
congrats to you for being mentioned at Moxie Fab!! Totally cool and well deserved! :)

Nonni said...

This is fabulous! So funny and cheerful. I hope you are better already.