Monday, June 15, 2015

All Dressed Up: Anything Goes




Hello hello!!
It's time for a new challenge over at All Dressed Up. The theme as always is
"Anything Goes"
I made a mini photo album with a box for boy who is turning ONE!


The balloons and pennants are hand drawn.
Added some iridescent glitter on the pennants.
Sentiment by W&W.


My shaker photo album for the little kid!


The image is called "Daddy's Little Helper"
I have colored him with Faber Castell pencils.
Wrote the "Turns One" myself and added some shadows to it.
Applied glossy accents to the alphas "Zayyan"  and to the hand cut pennants.
The Polaroid frame is made out of glitter foam sheet.


Kept the inside quite plain except for a bit of stamping on every page and attached a punched border on the edge with aa pop of green strip.
The last page is a pocket page with four tags to write on.
Hope you liked it! Do leave a bit of love if you did.
hugs and love!
Erum





If you missed my Sentimental Sundays post click HERE

If you missed my guest designing post at CUYL , click HERE

9 comments:

Amina Ishfaq said...

what a cute photo album ... I love the shaker that you added and the coloring is just awesome ❤❤❤

Unknown said...

Love this! So adorable! :D

Rajni Chawla said...

That's so cute!!!
Love it !!!!

Bernadet said...

This is just fantastic Erum!
I love the fab details and the inside is gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that image and the banner!!!!

Aneta said...

Wow! that's amazing! so colourful and chldish!

Saba Musharrif said...

love the colors and all the glitter! very cute = )

Rachael said...

Another stunning project Erum - I bet whoever receives this will be thrilled! x

Ellen H. said...

I'm so in love with this project!!! It's so pretty!!