Friday, March 13, 2009

BearyBox Sketch# 17

This week’s sketch is simple. I like this sketch a lot too. I will be using this again and again.

BearyBox would like to give this week's winner Sarah Kay's clear stamp! Do play along!

SV0005-B

Sketch#17

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is my take on the sketch. I had to run a ribbon from behind the panels and tie it up in a bow on the right with a sentiment tag. Lost in my own world, I completely forgot about the ribbon and the tag. :o(

My folders are not here yet, I thought I would use Swiss dots on the white panels. I will make this card again when my folders arrive.

DSC01616

5 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SO sweet! I love the glitter & how the coloured frames match tose sweet onsies. Adorable. :O)

stampinfrog said...

Ohhh E.T., this is sooooo ADORABLE! Love the color combo and the glitter on the onesie is a fantastic touch!
Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog. I really do appreciate it!
Hugs, Connie

Dawn said...

Awww this is just adorable - love it!

hugs
Dawn
x

Maria Matter said...

This is such an adorable card! Love that you sparkled them! Just fabulous!
Thanks for stopping by my blog with your encouraging words!
Blessings, Maria

Tina said...

How adorable!