Wednesday, August 26, 2015

When You Look At Me



Hello everyone!
How are you guys doing?! I am busy with several projects, I post them regularly on my Instagram HERE if you wish to check them out. Today I have a CAS card for you.
I made this card using one of my favourite sentiment stamp set by MFT Stamps and my Silhouette.
Just glittered the lifeline (ECG line) to add a bit of sparkle and added a bit of glossy accents on the heart.
Here is a closer look before I added the heart.


That's it for me today!
Ciao!
- Erum




7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Erum :-) the ECG line is fabulous with the sentiment, absolutely brilliant! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Julie B said...

Super CAS card. Love the slightly textured background to your ECG trace and the little heart and sentiment.
So pleased to see you in the gallery at ATSM and joining us at CuM. :)

Ellen H. said...

Ohohooo I love this card!!! & I know it's part of an awesome project; I can't wait to see the big piece in total ;)

Neets B said...

This is fantastic. Wonderfully CAS and I love the sparkle, shine and textured background.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Jill said...

I so dig this card's simplicity! Very cool! That sparkle you gave it adds just the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a simple beauty.